Any one who knows me well knows that I need chocolate to survive. Some people have to have coffee to function...me, I NEED chocolate! In my mind, chocolate is Batman and coffee is Robin. (I should get woman cards for using guy movie references!).
So naturally, when asked to create a basket for some very stressed out people, I went for a chocolate themed basket. And to appease those of you that are saying "Where is the COFFEE?" I managed to add chocolate's sidekick. :o)
And you all are going to love me because I combined chocolate, coffee and threw in brownies just for effect!
Here is what you need to create a Stress Relief Basket:
A medium to large basket ( I got mine at Goodwill)
5 Coffee mugs (I used 5 because there were 5 people receiving the basket.)
Confetti stuffing (The crinkled kind)
A piece of fabric that you can lay in the basket
Coordinating colored tissue paper
A Tag with basket name on it (i.e. Stress Relief Basket)
A small plastic bowl
Twirl sticks (you can get them in the floral department)
-chocolate wafer sticks
-instant cappuccino packets (one for each cup)
*(Note) Depending on your basket, some goodies you get may not fit
Fill the bowl with bite sized brownies. Place chocolate bars behind the brownie bowl.
Idea- to give the basket a professional look, wrapped with clear or colored cellophane paper.
You now have a fantastic basket that will bring much needed relief...or continue someone's addiction to chocolate. :o)
Have chocolate filled day!
P.S. Here is something to tickle your sweet tooth!
HUNGRY FOR SOME CHOCOLATE HUMOR?
1. WHEN NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOU, CHOCOLATE IS THERE.
2. SEVEN DAYS WITHOUT CHOCOLATE MAKES ONE WEAK.
3. I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT. I AM CHOCOLATE-ENRICHED.
4. EINSTEIN WAS EATING CHOCOLATE WHEN HE CAME UPON THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY.
5. THE 12-STEP CHOCOHOLICS PROGRAM: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!
6. LIFE WITHOUT CHOCOLATE IS NO LIFE AT ALL.
7. CHOCOLATE IS CHEAPER THAN THERAPY, AND YOU DON'T NEED AN APPOINTMENT.
8. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A GOOD FRIEND, EXCEPT A GOOD FRIEND WITH CHOCOLATE.
9. CHOCOLATE DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD GO AROUND. BUT IT CERTAINLY MAKES THE TRIP WORTHWHILE.
10. SO MUCH CHOCOLATE. SO LITTLE TIME!
11. THERE ARE TWO FOOD GROUPS: CHOCOLATE AND FRUIT. AND IF IT IS FRUIT, IT SHOULD BE DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE.
12. THERE IS NO CHOCOLATE'S ANONYMOUS BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO QUIT.
13. WHO SAYS CHOCOLATE ISN'T A FOOD GROUP!!
14. ONE OF LIFE'S MYSTERIES IS HOW A TWO-POUND BOX OF CANDY CAN MAKE A PERSON GAIN FIVE POUNDS.
15. IN THE COOKIES OF LIFE, FRIENDS ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS.
16. LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES. . . FULL OF NUTS.
17. I WOULD GIVE UP CHOCOLATE, BUT I'M NO QUITTER.
18. MAN CANNOT LIVE BY CHOCOLATE ALONE, BUT IT SURE IS FUN TRYING.